With Vice President Corporate Development Knox Henderson and CEO Scott Eldridge.
- Focused on advanced Gold assets in North America
- New Polaris with robust Economics at $1,500 gold (May 2020 PEA): After tax IRR 56%, NPV US$333M, Payback 1.9 years
- Flagship project, New Polaris brings very promising exploration opportunities
- Very low enterprise value only USD $30.00 per gold resource oz
- Tight share structure of 89.3 M shares fully diluted. Top 6 shareholders (like Eric Sprott and Ruffer Gold Fund) hold 40% of shares.