Presentation and Interview with President & CEO Simon Dyakowski.
- Emerging Discoveries in North America (Gold-Copper & Gold-Silver)
- Two Prospective Projects, Cervantes in Sonora (100% owned) and Tombstone in Arizona (75% JV interest)
- Experienced Management and Directors, successful track records for discovering orebodies, operating mines and selling companies
- Attractive Valuation, C$20.7 Million Market Cap with 90.1 million shares issued, Insiders own 27%, Closely-held 21%, Alamos Gold strategic, investment
- Prospective CRD polymetallic mineralization at Tombstone property similar to Taylor discovery (100 million tonnes of 10% ZnEq) located 60 km SW of Tombstone, purchased for $1.8 billion by South32