Interview with Senior VP Investor Relations James Wellsted.
Sibanye-Stillwater reported a record Q3 ending 30 September 2020:
- Record quarterly adjusted EBITDA of R15,592 million (US$922 million)
- Production build-up at SA operations post lockdown restrictions delivered ahead of schedule
- Leverage 40% lower compared to H1 2020 with net debt:adjusted EBITDA reducing to 0.33x at end Q3 2020
- Net debt reduced by further R11,164 million (US$666 million) following conversion of convertible bond during October 2020
- Another solid performance from the SA PGM Operations